Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. Web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these site terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download all copy of the materials (information or software) on Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
The materials on Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. site are provided “as is”. Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its site or otherwise relating to such materials on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. or its suppliers or partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. site, even if Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are accurate, complete, or current. Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. may make changes to the materials contained on its site at any time without notice. Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. Use of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Forest Resource Professionals, LLC. site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Photo usage generously provided by Forest Resource Professionals, LLC.